Have you bought Blackstone griddle to bring a punch of new taste by trying some best Blackstone chicken recipes? Did you get bored trying the unvaried recipes with your new cooking partner? Stop repeating all those lifeless recipes again and again and transform your dull cooking routine into something savory.
Today’s article is all about some delicious and moreish Blackstone chicken recipes. We bet you won’t skip even a single recipe if you’re also a chicken lover, as all the dishes discussed in this content are superb.
You’ll be so hooked with the whole collection of recipes that you’ll immediately bring your Blackstone griddle out and uncover it to try some of these recipes in your lunch or dinner.
So, without waiting for a single second, let’s dive deep into the recipes section.
- 1 Some Delish Blackstone Chicken Recipes You Must Try
- 1.1 1. Bourbon Chicken on Blackstone
- 1.2 2. Chicken Lo Mein
- 1.3 3. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- 1.4 4. Chicken Cordon Bleu on Blackstone Griddle
- 1.5 5. Mouth-Watering Chicken Quesadilla
- 1.6 6. Chipotle’s Chicken on Blackstone Griddle
- 1.7 7. Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 1.8 8. Tasty Chicken Tacos
- 1.9 9. Juicy Chicken Fried Chicken
- 1.10 10. Yummy Chicken Fajitas
- 1.11 11. Chicken Fried Steak on Blackstone Griddle
- 2 Happy Eating To All Chicken Lovers!
Some Delish Blackstone Chicken Recipes You Must Try
- Bourbon Chicken on Blackstone
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Cordon Bleu on Blackstone Griddle
- Mouth-watering Chicken Quesadilla
- Chipotle’s Chicken on Blackstone Griddle
- Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- Tasty Chicken Tacos
- Juicy Chicken Fried Chicken n Blackstone Griddle
- Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Fried Steak
1. Bourbon Chicken on Blackstone
We know the majority of the readers are bourbon chicken lovers. And if you’re from a minority who haven’t tested it yet, this recipe of Bourbon Chicken on your flat top grill will indeed urge you to give it a try.
The crispy outside and tender inside chicken pieces become the perfect combo when drenched in sauce and served with boiled rice.
The procedure of this recipe is so simple that you can easily make it on your Blackstone griddle. The complete process and the listing of ingredients are discussed below.
All You Need To Have For this Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oil
The whole cooking process is summed up in eight simple steps. These are as follows.
- First of all, make the sauce by mixing apple juice, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, bourbon, and crushed red pepper in a bowl.
- Add some oil with minced garlic to the hot cooking surface, drop the chicken cubes on it, and let them cook.
- Transfer the sauce to a pan and let it boil.
- Add two tbsp of water and one cornstarch to a small bowl and mix it well.
- When the sauce starts to boil, add water and cornstarch mixture to get the right consistency.
- Drop this sauce on the chicken cubes and let them absorb some of the sauce.
- Turn the flame off when the chicken cubes are entirely cooked and drenched in sauce.
- Serve the bourbon chicken with a bowl of boiled rice.
What a delicious taste! So let’s give it a try, and you’ll surely love it.
2. Chicken Lo Mein
How about cooking your best-loved food Chicken lo mein on a griddle? We’re sure when dining out; you can’t skip ordering this food from the menu.
The secret thing that gives chicken lo mein a restaurant taste is the gravy sauce. The chicken chunks feel soft and tender, while the sliced veggies provide a little crunch.
Before you get lost in the dreamy world of delicious lo mein, let’s head towards the listing of ingredients along with the detailed cooking process.
List of Ingredients
For gravy sauce, you need to have,
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
For Lo Mein,
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp ginger
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into small cubes
- Boiled egg noodles (according to your requirements)
- 1 sliced carrot
- ¼ pound baby bok choy
- 3 scallions cut into small pieces
Before starting to cook, you need to make the sauce. For sauce,
- Take a bowl, add chicken stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch, and stir well.
- Pour some oil on the cooking surface, add the minced garlic and ginger, and let both turn golden.
- Add the chicken cubes to the fried minced garlic, and cook them until soft and tender.
- Drop down the sliced carrots into the chicken.
- Add the bok choy followed by the egg noodles, and let all the things become soft.
- Pour the sauce on the lo mein and let it become a little thick.
- Let the burner son until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Transfer the lo mein to a platter and enhance the appearance by garnishing it with the scallions.
Ta-dah! Incredibly savory and restaurant-style chicken lo mein is ready to serve on the table. You and your dining partners will surely fall in love with it.
3. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich
Let us bring you out of the world of bland sandwiches and introduce you to the yummy and scrummy Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. The flour and bread crumbs mixture gives a perfect crisp to the chicken filet. So you’re going to feel the heavenly taste even from the first bite.
Writing long introductory paragraphs describing the finger-licking taste of this sandwich would be unfair to you. So no more delays; let’s directly jump to the recipe now.
What Are the Must-Haves of this Recipe?
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- Salt (according to taste)
- Pepper (according to your taste)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
You might find the name a little complicated, but the cooking process is simple. All you need to do is,
- Take a large bowl, add the pickle juice, and dip the chicken filets in this juice.
- Refrigerate the chicken for about one hour.
- In the next step, take a medium-sized bowl and mix breadcrumbs, flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and powdered sugar, and place it aside.
- Create a shallow fry area by pouring some peanut oil on the surface.
- Cover the chicken with buttermilk and coat it with bread crumbs/flour mixture.
- Drop down the coated chicken filet on the cooking surface.
- Cook that side until golden, and then flip it.
- When properly cooked, remove the chicken and sandwich it between the burger bread with your favorite toppings and complementary sauce on the top of the filet.
What a juicy, crispy, relish, and tender Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich!
4. Chicken Cordon Bleu on Blackstone Griddle
Not a fan of burgers and sandwiches? Want some crispy and tender chicken to enjoy separately? Let us bring a fantastic addition of chicken cordon bleu to your favorite chicken recipes.
Less cooking time, more delectable, rich, and friendly to your taste buds. Is there anything left that it doesn’t offer?
Essentials For the Recipe
- 1 split chicken breasts
- ½ tbs black pepper
- ½ tbs salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp honey mustard
- 5 to 6 slices cooked ham
- 5 to 6 slices swiss cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 beaten egg
- Flour (for coating)
It isn’t just pleasant to your taste buds but also easy-peasy in cooking. All you need to make chicken cordon bleu is,
- Take split chicken breast, hammer it and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- In the second step, spread some honey mustard on the chicken.
- Now sandwich some slices of cooked ham in cheese slices on the chicken breast.
- In the third step, place the other side of the breast and close it to make a sandwich.
- After this, coat the chicken breast in flour, then in egg.
- Don’t forget to coat it in the bread crumbs now.
- Pour some oil on the hot cooking surface and place the coated chicken breast.
- Let the chicken grasp a beautiful golden color.
- Pour some oil on the surface again and flip the chicken on that oil.
- Let the chicken on the grill until it loses its pink color and catches the golden brown color.
- Please remove it from the surface, cut it in half, and serve it with your favorite sauce.
You can also enjoy it by pairing it with some steamed veggies and white wine sauce.
5. Mouth-Watering Chicken Quesadilla
Yes, you might have tried quesadillas from several restaurants. But we’re sure you haven’t tried such a fantastic and finger-licking quesadilla in your whole life.
It doesn’t mean that this recipe is loaded with a lot of ingredients. No, my friend, it’s with the simplest ingredients but with perfection in taste due to the taco seasonings as the secret ingredient.
Want to try it out on your Blackstone griddle? Can’t wait to get the recipe? Okay, let’s get started.
Ingredients You Must Have
- 1 chicken breast cut into cubes
- ½ sliced bell pepper (red)
- ½ onion (sliced)
- ½ green bell pepper (sliced)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon butter
- 1 tbsp chile powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 quesadillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Drop some oil on the flat top surface and place all the veggies on it.
- Pour some oil and butter and add the chicken pieces to it.
- Add the taco seasonings including chile powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, and crushed black pepper.
- Cook until the chicken becomes tender and juicy.
- Toss the taco seasonings on the veggies and let them cook.
- Mix all the veggies and chicken.
- Throw some butter and drop the quesadillas down on the surface.
- Add the shredded cheese to one-half of the quesadillas and let it melt a little.
- Place the cooked chicken and veggies on cheese and fold the quesadilla in half.
Your cheesy chicken quesadillas are done and ready to be a part of your lunch or dinner. You can enjoy these quesadillas in your breakfast too.
6. Chipotle’s Chicken on Blackstone Griddle
Are you looking for something scrumptious yet spicy chicken recipe to try at home? Go with chipotle’s chicken gives a perfect balance in spicy flavor. The seasonings give a mesmerizing aroma, and the adobo sauce adds a spicy tang.
Want its complete recipe? Here you go!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Red onion (diced).
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 5 tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp chili Powder
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 tbsp seasonings for fajitas
How To Make Chipotle’s Chicken on Blackstone Griddle?
The cooking process for chipotle’s chicken is so easy that even beginners can make it without any trouble. For this,
- Add all the marinade ingredients, including diced onion, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, oregano, olive oil, adobo sauce, chopped garlic, and water into the blender.
- Turn the blender on and blend all the things for 1 to 2 minutes so that they become a smooth paste.
- Place the chicken in a bowl or ziplock bag and add the paste to the chicken.
- Massage the sauce on the chicken and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 7 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Turn the burners on and heat the cooking surface.
- Add some oil and drop some sliced onion and green and red bell peppers.
- Sprinkle some fajita seasonings on veggies and saute them till tender.
- Place the marinade chicken on the surface and cook each side for 3 to 5 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove your chipotle chicken on a platter, cut it into small pieces, and your wait is over.
It’s a worthy chicken recipe to add to your parties, not just your dinners. So let’s make your parties more delectable with this relish food item.
7. Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice
Why not try the easiest yet the yummiest recipe of chicken fried rice on your Blackstone griddle.
The thing that makes this recipe preferable to other chicken fried rice recipes is the sesame teriyaki sauce added to the chicken.
Shhh! We’ve just shared this secret with our readers, so don’t let it go out. Not just this secret, but we want you to go through the complete recipe.
Listing of Ingredients
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt (according to taste)
- Ground black pepper (according to taste)
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ diced onion
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ cup diced carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 3 tbsp sesame teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon tri-color sesame seeds
Relax! There isn’t anything tricky in the whole process. For this, you need to,
- Place the breast of the chicken on a plate and drizzle some olive oil over it.
- Salt and black pepper to taste. Place the chicken aside.
- Place the chicken on top of the oil.
- Cook the chicken until it is tender.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, cut it into small pieces.
- Slice some carrots and onions, then add them to the pan with some peas. Season with salt and pepper to suit your tastes.
- Mix them together until half done.
- Place the boiled rice on top. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and lemon juice.
- Mix all the pieces of chicken, vegetables, and rice.
- Add 2 eggs to the oil and stir them into the rice.
- Add some tri-color sesame seed to the final step.
- Place your chicken fried rice on an individual platter. Garnish with chopped green onions.
If you want some extra spices, you can add some sesame teriyaki sauce on the top as well.
Just try out a single spoon, and you won’t stop yourself from complimenting us with this yummy recipe.
8. Tasty Chicken Tacos
How can we forget about all the tacos lovers? Keeping you all in consideration, we’ve the best recipe for you to try at your home. The filling of this recipe is so delicious that you’ll surely love it.
- 1 cup tequila reposado
- 2 to 3 tbsp BBQ rub
- 2 tbsp diced jalapenos
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 2 chicken breast
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tbsp chipotle adobo sauce
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Tortillas (as per your need)
You need first to marinate the chicken. For this,
- Take a large bowl and add tequila reposado followed by olive oil.
- Add chopped cilantro, BBQ rub, lemon juice, sugar, and garlic powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well and add the chicken breast pieces and squeezed lime.
- Let it marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, take sour cream in a bowl, and add chipotle adobo sauce.
- Pour some oil on a hot cooking surface and add the marinated chicken breast pieces.
- Flip the pieces when they are cooked from one side.
- When fully cooked, cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Place the tortillas on the cooking surface, spread some sour cream mixed with chipotle adobo sauce, drop your favorite veggies into slices, and place the cooked chicken pieces with some shredded cheese.
Garnish it with some cilantro, and it’s all set to have the tasty chicken tacos in your dinner.
9. Juicy Chicken Fried Chicken
If you’re having juicy, tender, fully flavored fried chicken in front of you, can you stop yourself from having it? When the fried chicken is made with the recipe discussed below, for sure not.
List of Essentials For Making Chicken Fried Chicken
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 teaspoon chicken seasonings
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 4 eggs
- 2 to 3 tbsp milk
- Oil (for deep frying)
- Flour (for coating and sauce)
- ½ cup whole milk
- Firstly, you need to cut the chicken breast in half and hammer all the pieces.
- Add the chicken seasonings with some parsley flakes and let the chicken aside.
- Take a bowl, and add some milk and eggs to it. Beat the eggs properly.
- Get two more bowls and add flour to each of them.
- Start coating the chicken first in the flour, then in the eggs, and then in the flour again.
- Drop the coated chicken in the hot oil pan on the griddle surface.
- When done, remove the chicken pieces on a platter and remove all the oil but leave just 1 1/2 spoon in the pan.
- Add two tbsp of flour to the oil and mix well.
- Add half a cup of whole milk to it and keep stirring.
- Keep on adding the milk until it comes into the right consistency.
- Throw some salt, pepper, chicken powder, or any other seasonings that you prefer.
The super juicy fried chicken and the country gravy are ready to be a part of your lunch and dinner.
10. Yummy Chicken Fajitas
Undoubtedly, I’m not the only chicken fajita lover here. The majority of the readers also catch the same category. Why not try a new recipe to change the taste? Isn’t it a good idea? Okay, let’s come forward.
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fajita seasonings
- Flour tortillas (as per your need)
- Salt and pepper (according to your taste)
- 2 medium-sized sliced onions
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon chipotle’s roasted garlic seasonings
Detailed Note on the Recipe
- Initially, boil rice by adding some avocado oil in it.
- Marinate the chicken with the fajita seasonings, chipotle’s roasted garlic seasonings, and lemon juice, and let it sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Pour some oil on the surface and drop the marinated chicken on it.
- Add some cilantro and cook the chicken thighs by flipping them regularly.
- Drop some sliced onion, red, green, and yellow bell peppers
- Add chipotle roasted garlic seasonings, salt, and pepper, to the veggies and steam them by putting the lid on them.
- Serve the chicken fajita with some tortillas, and don’t forget to add your favorite toppings like cheese and sour cream or whatever you like.
11. Chicken Fried Steak on Blackstone Griddle
No matter how many mouth-watering chicken dishes you’ve at your dinner parties, the chicken fried steak will always stay the star of the show. What do you say? Yes?
Here’s the simplest yet the tastiest recipe to make this food item in your home.
- 2 cube steaks
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (grounded)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions For Making Chicken Fried Steak
- Mix some ground black pepper, paprika, and onion powder in flour in a large bowl.
- Take another bowl, add an egg with some milk, and beat it.
- Sprinkle some kosher salt and black pepper on chicken steak and coat it in flour.
- Now cover it in the beaten egg and again into the flour.
- Pour some oil and place the coated chicken on the surface.
- Cook it until the chicken comes in a beautiful golden brown color.
- When fully cooked, remove the chicken steak on a platter.
Serve your fried chicken steak with some country cream gravy on it. And yes, use the seasoned mashed taters and buttered corn with the serving.
Happy Eating To All Chicken Lovers!
Pheww! We are done with our job of presenting you with the easiest and the most delicious chicken recipes to make on the Blackstone griddle. Now it’s your turn to let us know about the recipes you loved the most from the discussed ones.
Chicken lo mein, chick-fil-A chicken sandwich, chicken cordon bleu, chicken quesadilla, chipotle chicken, or what is your preference for today’s lunch and dinner?
After trying any of these, let us know about your experience in the comment section. We’ll be waiting to listen to you in this regard.
universitygrill.net is a participant in the Amazon Associate program and will earn from qualifying purchases.